To support and improve the effectiveness of regular seminars and training activities, VICMC recruits the position of Training Specialist to work in Ho Chi Minh City.
Position and job description: TRAINING SPECIALIST
Working full time, in-person in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Planning and organizing the implementation, management of training programs and plans (internal and external training), working with customers, making cost estimates, preparing training materials and tests, communication, organization and monitoring of the course or training activity, collection of learning data, performance evaluation, post-course reporting, etc.
- Coordinate to develop of curriculum, and support document translation,…
- Collect and analyze data to identify training needs, evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, and continuously improve operations.
- Develop training framework, and lead the implementation of training/training.
- Manage student database.
- Contact and work with the teaching staff.
- Teaching assistants and/or assistants in training activities.
- Work with the Secretariat, and the External Relations Department on the needs of improving or developing the training sector.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University graduate or above.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the position of Training Specialist or similar.
- Enthusiastic, thoughtful, careful, meticulous, and observant at work.
- Ability to handle situations flexibly and quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and hard work.
- English: Good listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Having IELTS and TOEIC certificates is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and office computer.
- Knowing how to take photos, and using basic design, photo, and clip editing software is an advantage.
- Salary: Fixed salary + Bonus according to KPI
- Insurance according to the law on social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
- Working in a flexible, dynamic environment with many opportunities to challenge and develop yourself.
- Working in a professional and open environment with VICMC Mediators who are prominent experts and lawyers in many fields.
- Be proactive at work.
- Fully enjoy the benefits according to the Center’s regulations and current laws.
- Insurance, Travel, Bonus, Health care, Training,
- Periodic salary increases.
How to apply: Please send your application online, including your CV and attached certificates (if any), to the email address of the Secretariat: Secretariat@vicmc.vn. Email subject: VICMC – Full name – Training specialist. For more detailed information about VICMC, please refer to the website www.vicmc.vn and Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vicmc.