Following the success of the previous training courses, VICMC continues to organize the training course “Training Course on Negotiation and Mediation Skills for Commercial Dispute Resolution” in April 2022.
WHY SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Because conflicts and disputes are increasing in the context of the Covid-19 epidemic and the unstable business environment and need to be resolved;
- Negotiating and mediation is the only solution to resolve disputes while maintaining business relationships with partners and customers.
- Because this course provides successful negotiation and mediation methods and skills: interest-based negotiation skills, active listening skills, deadlock breaking skills, promoting creative solutions…
- Because the Vietnam International Commercial Mediation Center (VICMC) is the only mediation center in Vietnam that offers highly practical training in negotiation and mediation with 4 practice cases throughout the course and all students practice role-playing.
- Because the training course will provide an opportunity to network with experienced experts, lawyers, and mediators.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Business leadership, corporate counsel
- Lawyers, experts who want to improve their knowledge and skills in mediation and want to become a professional Mediators
- Lecturers and students of law, economics, and commerce schools who want to learn about negotiation and mediation;
Time: April 18 – 27, 2022
Form: Virtual and in-person in Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City
Program: See program details here.
FEES AND DISCOUNT
Fee: VND 6,000,000 (six million VND), including tuition fee, materials, certificate, tea break, and lunch.
For students participating completely online, the fee is 5,000,000 VND/student.
20% off for:
- Complete the registration procedure before April 1, 2022;
- Groups of 3 or more;
- Discount Code from the VICMC Mediators;
- Lecturers and fourth-year students of the university are partners of the Program (Foreign Trade University);
- Members of the Vietnam Society of International Law (VSIL) have paid fees continuously for 03 years or more.
10% off for:
- Member of Vietnam Society of International Law (VSIL);
- Lecturers and students of the Judicial Academy;
- The lecturers and fourth-year students from universities that are partners of VICMC (University of Economics and Law, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam National University Hanoi – School of Law).
Scan the QR code above or visit: https://bit.ly/VICMC-khoa-tap-huan-2022
For more information, please contact the Secretariat: (Ms. Lan Huong) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 086 239 9188