To support and improve the effectiveness of regular seminars and training activities, VICMC recruits the position of Training Intern to work in Ho Chi Minh City.
Position and job description: TRAINING INTERN
Ho Chi Minh City.
- Teaching assistants and/or assistants in training activities.
- Take photos, record (opening and ending) at training courses or mediation sessions as required
- Coordinate to prepare curriculum, training materials, and tests, communication, organization and monitoring of the course or training activity, collection of learning data, performance evaluation, post-course reporting, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Second-year or Third-year student.
- Enthusiastic, thoughtful, careful, meticulous, and observant at work.
- Ability to handle situations flexibly and quickly.
- Good teamwork, interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and hard work.
- Having a camera is an advantage.
- Knowing how to take photos, and using basic design, photo, and clip editing software is an advantage.
- Chances to observe and attend the training courses or mediation sessions.
- Learn more about the procedure of mediation.
- Certificate of Internship as requested.
- Working in a professional and open environment with VICMC Mediators who are prominent experts and lawyers in many fields.
How to apply: Please send your application online, including your CV and attached certificates (if any), to the email address of the Secretariat: Secretariat@vicmc.vn. Email subject: VICMC – Full name – Training Intern. For more detailed information about VICMC, please refer to the website www.vicmc.vn and Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vicmc.